'MOOD MOOD' Ki Baat.....

Last Sunday I was just feeling a bit lazy. Sundays are for laziness but what to do…… Nowadays to me, everyday is equivalent to Sunday. Whatever you may say….. work from home, study from home, we lack that vibe which we had before…

Usually I feel fresh in the morning as I do my daily routine things…But that day I was In a lethargic, listless, languorous mood.
So instantly I decided to watch some great movies and relax. 
In short my Sunday was well spent, doing nothing much.

Everything and everyone runs on their OWN MOOD. It's just the matter of  mood. What we do, what we think, what we see, what we feel, how we react, how we reply, how we speak, our body language, completely depends on our mood.

Now I’m writing this because I just felt, I should write this. I’m in a mood to write. I’m in the mood to just sit calmly and pour my thoughts down.

We cannot be in our best mood always...
According to W. Somerset Maugham, 'Only a mediocre person is always at his best'

Everyone feels this. Off Mood. Off Beat. if you are Studying but actually you are in no mood to study, you will just mug up what is written, and after some days when you start revising your notes you will learn that you do not recall anything.  But if you are in a really good mood to study, then surely you are going to remember it forever. Like we remember some of the poems from our school textbooks which we had learned and recited ages ago!

Mood is reflected on the face. When one is grumpy, cranky he sulks. When one is in a bright mood he makes the whole universe happy with his good vibes and aura. 

Many times we express ourselves and our mood in the form of emojis while texting. There are thousands of emojis which we can use but sometimes we are In such a mood that we don't find any emoji that can resemble it. This happens with me sometimes and I think not only with me but this happens with many moody people.


Sometimes we also listen songs as per our mood. When our happiness has no bounds and we’re really very happy we prefer listening to some Punjabi hits, awesome pop songs which brighten up our mood more.  So as per this when you feel amused, contented, happy, angry, annoyed, cranky, or feel restless, rejected, sorrowful or in griff, find out the best music with the best lyrics which define your mode and get lost listening it. 
It’s such a calming process. 

I personally love to brighten up my mood by listening my favourite songs. Also indulging myself in my hobbies makes me really happy and changes my mood instantly. I mostly like to pour down my thoughts when I’m In a bad mood so that helps me to calm down. Writing down your feelings can indeed be very therapeutic!

And the mood-swings as they are called how quick they are. Sometimes It's a state where no body can understand you & you cannot explain anything.

And then there’s every chance of  you taking your feelings out on the characters around you....

Isn’t it a blessing to have someone who can handle your mood uncomplainingly, without judging you? It can be a good friend, your siblings, parents, grandparents, anyone whom you trust!

As we humans behave according to our mood, this entire nature also does the same. The rain, the wind the Sun, are the key elements in deciding the mood of the Universe.

It's the mood that can create heaven in the hell & vice versa.

Anyways, having a bad mood is always bad. 'As someone has said, Your mood should not dictate your manners'. So,watch your mood.
Treat your mood as a visitor. Let it come & go!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What do we think about, when we do nothing?

Are you CENSORIOUS?

I look at the SKY very often….....