I look at the SKY very often….....

Sky…..

I find it very attractive, fascinating.
I stare it whenever I am free, in the evenings. And the pretty patterns of the clouds,  so elegant do they look!

The sight looks so surreal, that it soothes me to the core.

I look at the sky often….. it calms me when I am tense, heals me, soothes me in pain, chills me down in anger and delights me in happy mood….. That’s it’s magic!

I call it SKY ADMIRING….

The different shades of pink, violet, purple, orange and many others. 
All these myriad shades in different seasons... warm & sunny in Summer, dramatic dark during the Monsoon. Sometimes gray, empty hazy, black predawn, painfully blue, pale rainy, coppery cloudy, softly moonlit, evenly white, washed-out gray, pensive & peaceful, absolutely cloudless...
Where do these colours come from?
Is it only me or someone else also sees and feels the same like me. What do these images and shapes try to tell me ? I need to know.




It urges me to take snaps of the sky. This one was taken long back. The snow white clouds suddenly conquered the sky. For once they resembled a face. An angry one. Yes or no? Their rapid movements forced me to change my expressions every moment.

The one that I snapped looks like a Santa Claus to me. With its Snow White long beard, bushy white eyebrows and kind eyes.


And this one is just unreal and surreal. This is the Nature's canvas. I have heard somewhere that when the sky is in beautiful colors, We should make a wish. 
I don't remember exactly if I had wished something. I just wanted to capture it forever and ever.




And This is  our Moti Talaav.
The beautiful hanging clouds above, and the mirror image of the dazzling lights at the backdrop of the huge mountain.

I like to see my Wadi from this very spot.
It lay serene silver in the middle of the city. Moti talaav is our pride, our living entity.

These snaps  are all nature's magic. But my beliefs are attached to them. My ego is attached to them. They don't talk but say something. They seem to say that, like them, you don't need any spotlight, your very own light is enough. Everything you need is within yourself. You don't need somebody else's voice but your own. 

I look at the sky often and become happy for no reason.









Comments

  1. Beautifully described 👌👌
    Keep it up👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. very soon you are going to write poems, i guess... very natural, spontaneous & picturesque poetic style you have. keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sir......😊😊 yes, I'll try to write a proper poem soon...

      Delete
  3. Really loved it...Wonderfully described...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mind blowing,stunning astonishingly and what not!!! Totally pleasant surprise..... Finally what l can say is ITS ALL IN THE BLOOD.....
    Happy writing dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nicely expressed...Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sundar shabd❤️��❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photography and thoughtful words.keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What do we think about, when we do nothing?

Are you CENSORIOUS?